Heavy-duty locks designed forsideload resistance in hydraulic ormechanical applications. Plungercan withstand 1500 pounds of sideload in the de-energized position.
• Single coil construction for simple electricalinterface
• Hardened, stainless steel pin resists high shear loadand increases fatigue resistance
• Nickel plated plunger ensures smooth, reliableoperation, as well as corrosion and wear resistance
• Protective brass liner plunger bore provides longeroperating life
•Rugged construction allows for operation under themost severe temperature and vibration conditions
• Easy installation—no brackets or linkages necessary
Typically designed for continuousduty, with single coil performingboth the pull and holdfunction forthe solenoid.
• Continuous duty operation
• Hard chrome plated plunger for smooth, reliable,wear-resistant operation
• Brass liner plunger bore for long life
• Corrosion resistant plated steel housing andmounting base/flange
• Potted coil construction
• Variety of options for mounting bases/flanges,plungers, terminations, boots, and springs
• 100% inspected and factory tested